Tournament Local Rules
Two Rivers Local Rules
Rule 33-8 provides:
“The committee may make and publish Local Rules for abnormal conditions…”
1. Rule 13: The ball must be played as it lies, except as otherwise provided in the Rules. A local rule will be adopted as conditions dictate for each event. All league play will be played “preferred lies” within your own fairway, within 1 club length of original position and no nearer the hole.
2. All Cart paths, former paths, young staked trees and all greens should be considered immovable obstructions under Rule 24.
3. Seeded areas within your own fairway are to be treated as ground under repair. Play from these areas is allowed unless otherwise marked.
4. The use of electric measuring devices is allowed.
5. Tournament starting time Rule 6-3a…if a player arrives at his starting point, ready to play, within 5 minutes after his starting time…the penalty for failing to start on time is loss of first hole in match play or two strokes at the first hole in stroke play instead of disqualification.
6. Play will be allowed between rounds for club stroke play tournaments.
7. Relief for embedded balls is in effect through the green.
8. Under Rule 26-1, relief from hazard with penalty on hole 16 may be played from special drop zone as indicated.
9. The sandy area on the left side of #9 fairway is deemed to be a sandy waste area and not a hazard.