Private Cart Policy
Private Golf Carts
The operation of private golf carts at Two Rivers Golf Club is allowed and is a privilege granted by Two Rivers Golf Club on a daily or annual basis.
This privilege may be suspended or withdrawn.
- Annual Trail fee guest riders must pay applicable daily green fees and cart fees.
- The Annual Trail fee is from the season opening date until the season closing date.
- The Annual Trail fee includes husband, spouse and dependent family under age of 21 years.
- It is the Annual Trail fee user’s responsibility to insure guest rider’s fees are paid or such fees will be assessed to the Annual Trail fee cart user.
- Daily Trail fee is for the day of rental only and includes a guest.
- All cart operators must have a valid driver’s license and be 16 years of age.
- All alcohol, food and beverage must be purchased at Two Rivers Golf Club.
- Two Rivers Golf Club does not provide private cart storage.
- Two Rivers Golf Club is not responsible for damaged or stolen property.
- Private cart repair and other services are the responsibility of the owner.